[pct-l] Any tips on how to get to Etna?

Arlette Laan applepiepct03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 16:52:51 CDT 2013

Hi, my husband Greenleaf is looking to finish the trail this year and we're trying
to figure out how to get him to Etna where he left off in '07.
So far the best I've come up with is fly into Sacramento and Greyhound to Weed.
Greyhound doesn't seem to have a stop in Yreka. Does anyone know if there is other
transportation from Weed to Yreka so that he can hitch from there to Etna?( Hitching along I5
doesn't seem like a good idea. ). Or should he get off in Redding and try to hitch from there? Any help is appreciated.

Apple Pie