[pct-l] Water shoes advice

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 20:48:22 CDT 2013

I've been using Crocs for years without any problems.  They are lightweight
(11 oz for the pair,) comfortable for use as camp shoes, dry quickly, and
when the backstrap is placed around my heel they are very unlikely to come
off even in rapids.  They aren't perfect but the best compromise of weight,
"robustness", and comfort that I've found.

Timberline