[pct-l] Smart Phone GPS Combination Discovery

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:55:06 CDT 2013

I haven't heard too many good things about solar chargers.  I use an
external ANKER battery which can charge my iphone or ipod up to 5 times
which is more than enough to get me to my next town.  I also use my phone
for music, camera etc.. but normally keep the phone in airplane mode unless
I need to grab a gps reading which isn't very often.

In town , I recharge the battery and phone and Im good to go.  The weight
is about 8 ounces, but you can get smaller ones if you want to conserve
weight.