[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 17:10:11 CDT 2013

I had a great time at VVR.  I highly recommend stopping there.  Yes, it is a
little pricey, but what do you expect?  They have to bring in all those
supplies a long distance.  You can run a tab which is convenient both for
you and for them since they are doing your credit card charge over a
satellite phone (at least I think that is how it worked) so doing it only
once instead of every time you buy something, but I think it is what causes
some people to be surprised at how much they spent when it is time to leave.
If you are on a tight budget, keep track of how much you are spending so
that there are no surprises.

I-Beam