[pct-l] Anish "The Ghost" goes for the record.

Paint Your Wagon Hikes n801yz at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:06:20 CDT 2013

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com Sun Jun 16 19:15:38 CDT 2013Previous message: [pct-l] Anish "The Ghost" goes for the record.Next message: [pct-l] Fw: Anish "The Ghost" goes for the record.Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]She announced her Unsupported FKT (Fastest Known Time) Record Attempt, along with the perimeters (conditions) of her hike, on the FKT forum on June 5th.  Good luck Anishnaba!  You Go!

http://fastestknowntime.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pacific&action=display&thread=29&page=2