[pct-l] Neo Air short

Shelly Skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:40:56 CDT 2013

Greetings. I am selling my Neo Air short pad. It has never been directly on the ground and I always used a gossamer gear 1/8 pad underneath. Under that the floor of my tent and under that a plastic sheet. You get the idea. I've been very careful with it and it is heavenly to sleep on. I paid $125 and am selling it for $75, including shipping ( unless you are out of the country). It comes with a stuff sack and weighs 11 ounces. I might be open to other offers as I'm not really sure what to charge. Thanks.
Shelly

Sent from my iPad