[pct-l] the aches and pains of the geezer hikers

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 12:42:32 CDT 2013

Hey now!  That one is MINE.

Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim & Jane Moody <moodyjj at comcast.net>
To: lilacs007 <lilacs007 at yahoo.com>
Cc: Pacific crest trail PCT Listserve <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 12:02 pm
Subject: Re: [pct-l] the aches and pains of the geezer hikers

On the PCT, of course.

----- Original Message -----
From: lilacs007 at yahoo.com
To: bluetrail at aol.com, "Pacific crest trail PCT Listserve" <pct-l at backcountry.net>

Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:11:03 AM

What an awesome man! Where do I find one?!
:)

"He's been nurse, cook, bottle washer, chauffeur, laundress,maid, and patient
companion through all of them. When I had bilateral knee replacement, I opted to
go to a rehab facility for 12 days following the surgery.. He even came in to
the facility and cleaned the windows in my room because they weren't up to his
standard."
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile