[pct-l] ride from Reno to Quincy or Portola

Janet Grossman janetgr at cableone.net
Tue Jun 11 16:17:26 CDT 2013

I will be joining Charles (QuincyRider) as swamper for his 85-mile
log-out operation from south of Sierra City to Bucks Summit. I plan to
fly into Reno from Phoenix the morning of July 2, and need to get from
Reno to his home in Quincy. Would anybody be willing and able to pick me
up at the airport in Reno and get me and my gear to either Quincy or
Portola? There's a bus from Portola to Quincy, but I'm not finding any
fairly direct way from Reno to Quincy.

Anybody who can give me a ride (I'll pay for gas), please contact me
off-list.

Janet
janetgr at cableone.net