[pct-l] JMT Permit

Joe Bernier joe_bernier at me.com
Tue Jun 11 10:02:03 CDT 2013

I'd call Yosemite and confirm, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have the permit for the start day in Yosemite . . . that is all that really matters. You give them a rough idea of when you think you'll go out at the portal, but Inyo will honor your JMT South permit. If you try to get a permit from Inyo for Reds to Whitney, I think you will need to deal with the exit quota at the portal.