[pct-l] Shoes? Large Toe Box fore-front

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Sun Jun 9 22:04:59 CDT 2013

I have both a wide toe area and a high instep, and I've had the most luck with Keens and Salomons. You might start there.

Also, I have started to wear Injinji  toe socks, and they're great for keeping down the toe friction. I love them! I get the thicker ones (midweight) for a tiny bit of extra padding.

Muse

Sent from my iPhone