[pct-l] Fwd: Oregon Section Permit

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:55:20 CDT 2013

The only permit that might be beneficial to get in advance is if you wanted to camp overnight in the Obsidian area at the 3 Sisters as this is limited in number. So if you didn't have a thru-hike permit you'd just need to make sure you didn't camp inside this area which is not an exceptionally long area to get through so easily avoided. You'd have to pick the exact night too which might be difficult to predict.

-GoalTech

Begin forwarded message: