[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 17:53:10 CDT 2013

I assume you are referring to me?

My post may have been misguided (but I did mention that)

In my view this problem and really any other issues we encounter in society is unfortunately complex. The main point of view I try to have is that there is a difference between "ideology" and "reality"

So ideally people would respect trail angels and their work, but we see that they don't. And even if they did the amount of hikers would still be huge. There are 2 choices, stop caches or adapt.

If I can in any way help the people doing the work (and I did hear from them) I would love to and I am going to investigate and get involved so next season maybe I can make it easier on THEM.

What I see a lot is people sitting behind the scenes and judging, expressing moral outrage etc etc... That's great but it won't fix the reality.

The entitlement is disgusting I agree.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile