[pct-l] Trail support question re: Bear Cannister

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 08:12:21 CDT 2013

First, my apolgies, because I have ignored previous posts on this because I thought my hiker was order the cannister himself.

So, my hiker just realized Saturday in Mojave that he didn't have the paperwork to order a bear cannister for Kennedy Meadows, where he hopes to arrive Saturday, June 8.  After an internet search, I plan to rent one for him through Bearicade.  However, I don't know how many days to use on the order form.  If he's averaginig 20 mpd, and not stopping for a zero, how many days will he need the cannister?

so sorry,
Joan.