[pct-l] Monkey Butt, Any treatment Ideas ????

Leden Stapper 2heeldr at myway.com
Sun Jun 2 23:13:30 CDT 2013

Wow, I m ready to get going with some of these treatments,
The wipes sound like a good idea,
Ill try the ones with Aloe in them, I had this once before and attributed it to a runny bowel every thing
was out of whack and getting all the paper work done properly is essential.,Btw, I'm going with the Alcohol rinse,
As for cream or powder, it seems most prefer cream and I've never done well with powders.
It seems that some type of antibiotic cream is needed, I have a preference for Aquaphor, this stuff is excellent for
almost any skin problem and cuts heal fast when applied, also sun burns seem to disappear overnight, Has
anyone used Aquaphor ?
I'm not looking to be a medical experiment, but with all the advise I'm sure that this will clear up much faster
than what I was doing. I'm also glad to know that I'm not the only one who suffers from monkey butt. TY all.

According to custom, in the future we shall call this kind of march a tardeada , which is practiced when it is not possible to accomplish the whole of it in one day.