[pct-l] Norther CA information

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Tue Jul 30 12:50:47 CDT 2013

Some news from the Siskiyou County area in Section P. There is now a local taxi service that will help with transportation in the area. Mt. Shasta Shuttle and Taxi (1-800-926-4865; shastashuttle.com) will take you from both Redding and Medford (OR) airports and all through Siskiyou County.

I’ve received numerous calls from hikers wanting transportation from Mt. Shasta back to either Soda Creek TH or Castle Crags. That is a long ways for us but these folks can help out. Needless to say being a private business they do charge; but quote “we have a special hiker rate”.

As trail angels we still do other transportation; keep your car safe while you’re on the trail; and provide all zero services so still give us a call if we can meet your needs: 530-905-0507.

Hope this helps out.

are we there yet
JoAnn Michael