[pct-l] PCT thru hike in 2014/looking for a partner to hike with

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:49:53 CDT 2013

You will hear this a lot. Finding a partner will be possible but even if you do not,just go to the trail around the time that most people start and you will find someone with whom to hike. It will be informal but trust worthy. You just find others who move at your pace. There are plenty of PCT hikers now.It will be hard to have time alone. Marmot