[pct-l] Hiking Friends

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 15:14:07 CDT 2013

One nightdown at the trailtown saloon, our PCT heroes Grizzly and TrailDust were talkingto their pals.  The subject of friendshipcame up.

Grizzlysays, "Well, one night TrailDust did not come home.  The next morning she told me that she hadslept over at her best trail girlfriend’s house.  So, I called her 10 best friends and theysaid they did not know anything about it."

TrailDustreplies, "Yes, one night Grizzly did not come home.  The next morning he told me he had slept overat one of his best hiking bros houses.  So, I called his 10 best hiking pals and askedif he had been there.  Eight confirmed hehad been there and two said he was still there."