[pct-l] Mountain Lion Encounter

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 12:05:05 CDT 2013

My cat will pounce and stalk if I run.

Not to get too political but I believe there is some kind of agenda behind making these lions so "feared".
Reminds me of Sea World and their claim that orcas will "play" with a human (and kill it) when orcas are naturally feared hunters. But they make money...

Has anyone seen u tube videos of domestic cats and mountain lion interaction? I'm trying to find the video but my phone is terribly slow (hiking in Michigan)

Some lion wandered into a yard and was having a moment w/ domestic cats on the side of a glass door. I think they even "touched" paws! (over glass)

I'm not discounting anyone's fear though. I have one of spiders. Dad was bitten by brown recluse and old boyfriend by black widow. I spider proof my bedroom like there is no tomorrow. And those are not "big cats" :)
" I watch my own cats at home and see this
behavior. Even though the bug, laser dot, or toy has stopped moving, they
are still interested in it, and will immediately resume the chase or play
as soon as it moves."
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile