[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 67, Issue 10

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:53:05 CDT 2013

In areas where hunting these predator animals is allowed, these problems
don't occur *as*frequently*. I recognize that hunting these animals is a
different set of problems for people and the wildlife, but here in the
Pacific North West, when bans on hunting some predators with dogs were
active, cougar problems were more frequent. When the bans were lifted
somewhat or eliminated, problems seemed to be reduced.

I am only going off of my own perception based on whether or not these
incidents are reported in the news, and I realize my perception could be
very flawed.

Dan Jacobs
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."