[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort Resupply Question

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Jul 22 16:35:57 CDT 2013

I passed by the Olallie Resort 2 years ago and went into the store.  Probably the smallest store I have ever been into.  It caters to the folks renting cabins at the resort and has cans of chili, Jiffy Pop popcorn and the like.  You will be able to get some snickers bars, beef jerky and pop tarts, but don't expect to get a lot of variety or quantity.  I bought an ice cream bar and soda and sat on the front porch and looked at Mt Jefferson raising up over the lake.  Quite a pleasant break, just not a good resupply place.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71