[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Mountain Lion Encounter

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:50:00 CDT 2013

Muk Muk was just fine when I met her a couple of days ago.  She still got a
few hugs, though.  What worries me is there does seem to be one or more big
cats living in that area.  Muk Muk said at some points during  the night it
sounded like they were playing together, implying that there were at least
two cats there.  Is it possible, those of you who know more about the
animals, that there might have been a den in the area from either this
spring or last and that these might have been curious yearling cubs?

Piper's Mom