[pct-l] 30 milish loop

Peter Necarsulmer necarsulmer at mac.com
Sat Jul 20 22:14:52 CDT 2013

Hi.  You can find exactly what you are looking for by doing a Google on Backpacking Mt. Jefferson Wilderness.  Here is one longer loop:

Mount Jefferson Wilderness Traverse (Backpacking) is a 44 mile point-to-point trail located near Sisters, Oregon and is rated as moderate.

There are tons of trails and many shorter loop options.

Have fun.

Peter Necarsulmer