[pct-l] Mountain Fire Update

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 12:10:40 CDT 2013

This fire is so sad. Yesterday we woke up to a red sun and
Trailhacker took a picture and titled it "I can see the PCT from my
house" meaning that the PCT is in the smoke in the air.

It seems like since I hiked the So Cal section in 2008, everything
that wasn't burned already in 2008 has since burned. I bet you can't
go a full day hiking now without walking through a recent burn.