[pct-l] Trail Angels

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:12:22 CDT 2013

I would like to know if there is a comprehensive list of Trail Angels in
Washington. Would all Washington Trail Angels respond please. I would like
to be able to refer requests and be available to help other Trail Angels.

Last week I collected a list from the Trout Lake Forest Ranger Station, I
hope to collect more.

Cat Nelson McPeek
on facebook, pct-l and at
sagegirl51 at gmail.com