[pct-l] Bakersfield to Walker Pass in August

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Tue Jul 2 02:43:53 CDT 2013

Hi All,
Am looking for a ride from the Bakersfield Airport on Fri Aug 9 at around 5:15-5:30 pm to Walker Pass.  Will happily pay for time and gas.

While I guess I could contact all the local taxi services, I'm hoping I'd be able to send 1 or 2 4oz cans of canister fuel (IsoPro) via ground to whomever picks me up, so I don't have to get myself to a gear store that late in the day.

Yes, I'm aware of the bus to Lake Isabella, get to Onyx, and hitch from there option, but I don't have a lot of extra time, and it'll be late enough already to be hitching.  If you will have just gotten off work that time of day, I'd include a dinner en route.  Hate to make someone miss a meal…..

Dys-feng shui-nal