[pct-l] Same Comcast Issue?

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Jul 1 19:42:08 CDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM, bob bankhead <tubirrb at gmail.com> wrote:

> AHA! When we post something TO one of the list forums, the email address it
> goes to is either:  pct_l at backcountry.net or cdt-l at backcountry.net

Not Quite:
Mail to the list goes to: PCT-L at backcountry.net (the capitalization
does't matter)

The "From" address, is from whoever sent it

the "return-path:" is pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net

All of those have different meanings but none of them have anything to
do with Comcast blocking things. They are probably blocking them based
on the Server's IP address