[pct-l] Pillows?

Jamie Pavey jamiepavey at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 16:24:32 CST 2013

Zpacks makes a lovely cuben fiber stuff sack that has fleece sewn inside so you can use it as a pillow. I don't own one yet, but I've been eyeing it for months:) In the past I've used a stuff sack and wrapped my fleece around it, I don't plan on carrying a fleece this year so I'm hoping the zpacks bag works !

http://zpacks.com/large_image.shtml?accessories/drybags/pillow_l.jpg