[pct-l] hikefor.com - hiking for a cause

leslie dow leslie at atfore.com
Wed Jan 30 19:52:53 CST 2013

Looks like I get to come out of lurk twice in a single day!

You can note me as one that will try to raise funds for a good cause during my hike as well.
I, too, do not badger anyone.

For me this is a once in a lifetime, life changing event.  I am not sure I will ever be able to do it again.
If I can help a cause that I care deeply about, then I will. It's an added benefit of the hike and a nice kick in the butt.

On one of the other lists that I lurk on they say "Hike your own hike."
I guess we all find different ways to motivate our hikes and the disease that is stealing my son's eyesight is part of my motivation and my hike.
It certainly is motivating my training!  8)

Hope to see you all on the trail!
Leslie