[pct-l] Number Two

Byron Nevins byron.nevins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:25:41 CST 2013

Carry used toilet paper out?  Gag!  No thanks!  What I do is carry and use
this:

Blue Bidet BB-20 Portable Bidet ($15 at Amazon)

(Almost) no toilet paper needed!
Read on for the grizzly details:

It weighs 2.0 oz.  And it's worth every gram.  It's effectively a small
shower for your behind.  What I do is fill it with water, bring another
fill with a drinking water bottle (perfectly safe - just be careful how you
handle it).
When finished with "business", use it as a shower.  Run **one** sheet of TP
as a test wipe if desired.  Keep spraying until the TP comes back totally
clean.  For me 2 fills always does the job.

IMHO this is essential for the trail!