[pct-l] Impact of WILD on PCT numbers

Chris Foley chrisfoley81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:21:38 CST 2013

the only difference that I can truly see is that our chances of any of
us getting a book deal just went completely down the drain. :)   Its
still 2650 miles and 5 months away from society.  Not many people can
do that even if they wanted too.  like alone all the other factors.
Remember this ladies and gentleman....More people have summited Mt
Everest than have finished a successful thru hike of the PCT.  I think
we are all going to be okay.  Remember just Breath :)