[pct-l] Impact of WILD on PCT numbers

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:34:19 CST 2013

I remember there was several threads discussing this last year (maybe?) and
I think that we concluded that it COULD increase the number of people
starting in socal. But then we also concluded that reading a book doesn't
mean you can hike the entire trail (because it's really hard), so there
could also be more people dropping out.

Should be interesting this year to compare the numbers though.