[pct-l] Water Status Chihuahua Valley Rd Tank

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 29 19:18:28 CST 2013

I can't see why it wouldn't be. Mike Herrara posts here now and then.
You might look in the archives and see if you can find his address
and email him directly. There's also a cache right before Chihuahua
Valley Rd. I seem to recall not needing either the cache or the tank
the year I hiked through there.