[pct-l] Oregon

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 08:51:27 CST 2013

Oregons mosquito season depends a lot on the type of spring we get. If we get a sunny warm stretch followed by a cold snap then we will have a low pest year, of course some areas will defy this rule.
On the flip side a long cold wet spring will push the critters out even further leading to a late season with abundant mosquitoes into August.

Irish.