[pct-l] multiple emails to poster--pls delete individual email addresses

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Wed Jan 23 12:25:37 CST 2013

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM, A.C. Scott <acscottthefirst at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> You. Have a wonderful point. One would be amazed how much more important it seems. To shed one's self. Of those few pounds. Than bear safety. As silly as that sounds

> On Wed, Jan 23, at Jan 23  10:08, Brick Robbins wrote:

> You could make that same argument for any piece of gear.

...as a newcomer, I find it so helpful to hear how you experienced hikers have argued and weighed the trade-offs --and made (and changed) these hard decisions. Thank you very much.

Point of information -- When you hit "reply all," please delete all individual email addresses. Otherwise you send two copies to the person who posted last (and potentially the previous poster as well). If you take a moment to delete individual addresses, and also to pull the listserv address (pct-l at backcountry.net) into the "To:" field, this will solve the problem of multiple emails to those who post. Sorry if this is as clear as mud!! (But you folks are used to hiking thru mud, right?)

Happy hiking,
River