[pct-l] Solo Female - Leaving Boyfriend At Home

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:39:17 CST 2013

Thanks, I have enjoyed the soap opera responses.

A simple solution is to bring Spot 2 or Delorme inReach. Then you can
contact to your boy fiend every day. It is a little expensive and
heavy device, but if you think the importance of contact, you should
carry modern communication device.

I recommend  inReach, because I used last summer in JMT every night,
it worked perfectly.

The home page of DeLorme is not easy to see.

Subscription plan is here:

Be careful, receiving one email is counted as one incident. Then two
way communication results two incidents. I am subscribing safety plan,
because I am a foreign tourist, do not intend to thru-hike. (It is for
Crazy hikers)  I am using inReach in Japan. It also works fine.

I need not tracking service. If I stop for an hour, my wife suspects I
am chatting with a beautiful American woman, Then, my life became very
dangerous. So, it is a must device to keep my life secure.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )