[pct-l] Women & Underwear on a PCT Thru Hike

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:11:56 CST 2013

Use running shorts, the kind with an underwear liner built in.  Take two
pair of running shorts, wash or rinse as needed.  After rinsing, you can
clip shorts, socks, etc., to the outside of your pack with safety pins.
 They'll dry in no time.

I rinse my shorts/socks every day, dry them on the outside of my pack, then
have clean(er) shorts and socks to wear every day.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com