[pct-l] Used Gear for Sale

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 20:29:34 CST 2013

In my PCT planning, I’m also cleaning out the gear closet.

If you’re interested in any of these, please let me know and I can send you more info (or, you can search for them on the MEC gear swap page:

http://www.mec.ca/AST/ContentPrimary/Community/GearSwap/FootwearGeneral/TrailRunningShoes.jsp).

Postage would be extra or if you’re on I5 between Bellingham, WA and Corvallis, OR, we might be able to arrange a drop-off in mid-Feb.  Otherwise, I’d mail it to you in mid-Feb from WA or OR.

Happy dreaming and hiking,

-Rhiannon

Shoes:
Salomon XA Comp5 Trail Runners, W  9.5, small hole in top mesh, $30
Salomon XAPro3DUltra Mens Size 9 Goretex, missing Salomon tab on laces, but laces still tie $30
Salomon XAComp7 Mens 10.5 Trail Runners, as new (worn only a few times), $50

Clothing:
Sierra Designs Womans 600-Down Jacket with hood, as new, $180
North Face 700-Down Vest, Womens M, as new $70
Mountain Hardware 850-Down Jacket, Med, as new $220
MEC Silk Long-Johns Womens Medium, used no holes $10
MEC Silk Long-Sleeved Top Womens Medium, used small hole, $15
Nike Sport Top, Womens Medium, as new $15
Nike Fit Dry Tank Top, Womens Medium, as new $15
ProSpirit Sport top, Womens Medium, as new $15
Columbia Light Rain Jacket Womens L, new $35
Koolah Waterproof Hat (Australian Outback style) and extra Nikwax waterproofing, used $10