[pct-l] Washington Angeling

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 12:48:14 CST 2013

Hi Cat,

What a great adventure/idea for your days off!

I would imagine that setting up on Hwy 20 at the last home stretch would be a dream for hikers (and an addictive rush for you to feel their energy) -- that part is a big hitch for a resupply if the thru's haven't gone to the bakery on the lake prior.

Offering food would be terrific -- I'm gluten-free and actually recommend it for focusing on nutritious higher energy foods -- flour and wheat give you a big insulin spike and crash (similar to sugar) -- not good for the continuous energy needed on a through hike.  But I'm sure the majority will be happy with whatever you're inspired to offer!

Anywhere you set up and anything you do to help will be so amazing!

-Rhiannon

___