[pct-l] Future Hostel in Washington for the PCT.

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:10:05 CST 2013

Well, I won't be able to attempt a thru hike of the PTC in 2013. But I will
be able to have three day weekends ever weekend and at least two separated
weeks off, maybe a third in September. Since my time off will be so chopped
up, I'm thinking I could trail angel again this year, at a strategic
location, and maybe do a section or 2. Here's my question. Where do thru
hikers, while in Washington, need help, a break, a hostel, water or
whatever the most? I realize this is a broad question but if you had a wish
as a thru hiker what would it be?