[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jan 19 18:17:38 CST 2013

I finally remember the Svea-123 stove. Never had much problem starting it. Just be generous what priming white gas and open the valve just before the priming flame dies out. I did appreciate the silence when at last I turned the noisy thing off.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.