[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Jan 18 16:31:43 CST 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Daniel Zellman
<danielzellman at gmail.com> wrote:
> The language is pretty clear and doesn't make any mention of alcohol stoves
> being permitted if they have shut-off capability.

The current California fire permit has been used for a long time,
without significant revision. I have mine from 1995, and it appears to
be the same document. The wording in generic.

When a government agency issues a fire restriction, there is specific
wording in it. In recent history, that wording has always contained
the notice about the shutoff valve.