[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:04:02 CST 2013

Bill wrote: "It's also not going to be legal in areas where fires are not
allowed."

Hmmm. I would have thought the combination of the enclosed flame and
the shut-off mechanism incorporated into the alcohol burner would mean it
WOULD be legal wherever gas and canister stoves are legal. No such luck...?

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb
Daniel Zellman, LMT, CMLDT
TX lic. #: MT115984

Tel.: 512.293.9315