[pct-l] Married and Housework

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 02:27:13 CST 2013

Our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, had always thought housework was awoman's job.  But one evening when TrailDust arrived home from work she found the children bathed, one load of laundryin the washer and another in the dryer.  Dinner was on thestove, and the table set. She was astonished!

It turns out that Grizzly had read an article that said, 'Wiveswho work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to havesex'.

The night went very well. The next day Trail Dust was off work andhaving lunch with her friends.  She toldthem about what happened.

“We had a great dinner. Grizzly even cleaned up the kitchen. Hehelped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. Ireally enjoyed the evening.”

“But what about afterward?” asked her friends.

“Oh, that.......... Grizzly was too tired.”