[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 17 19:11:31 CST 2013

Go to http://zenstoves.net/. You can learn about how these stoves
work, drawbacks, etc so you can better make an informed decision. You
can also learn how to make your own.

Best commercial stove I have used is the caldera cone system.

The stove I used on my hikes was a crappy homemade stove like this
one: http://zenstoves.net/ChimneyStove.htm (Mini Zen Chimney/
Sideburner Stove)

I just set the pot right on top, no stand. Made a windscreen out of a
heavy foil cookie sheet from the grocery store.