[pct-l] PCT and Solar Panels

isabella at bendnet.com isabella at bendnet.com
Thu Jan 17 09:31:19 CST 2013

I used a Solio last year and my frustration was that it seemed to take
forever to recharge when placed in the direct sunlight.  I actually took
that one back to REI and got a different one cuz I would set the old one in
my back yard for 5-6 hours in the direct sunlight and it wouldn't charge at
all.  I haven't tested the new one yet.

Anyway, I'm wondering about folks experiences with Solio, Suntactics, and
Goal Zero as to how easily the absorb what sun there might be when on the
top of a backpack.

Did I read that Goal Zero also has a battery option?

Mademoiselle