[pct-l] 2012 thru-hike completion percentages

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 15 20:20:53 CST 2013

I did not know where the trail register at the northern terminus was.
I looked all over for it. Turns out it is inside the metal pyramid
thingie and that the top of that thingie comes off. I even grabbed
the top of that thingie to see if it moved and it didn't, so I
totally missed out on signing in at the end. I wasn't technically a
thru-hiker, but maybe some real thru-hikers didn't know about it,
either.