[pct-l] Beginning in March

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:52:49 CST 2013

Nikki wrote:

This is my first post so I hope this works! :)  We are going to begin the
PCT starting at Campo in mid-March. We're obviously in the
planning/preparation stages and have a couple of questions for you folks who
have experience with this trail:

We had a discussion thread starting on 1/4/13 about early start dates and
the challenges associated with them.  If you already read that thread and
still want to start in mid-March, then go for it.  If you just joined the
list and didn't catch that thread, then you might go back and read it in the
archives (link at the bottom of every PCT-L email message).  The summary is
that starting in March is probably not a great idea unless you're purposely
looking for a "specialized" experience.  Mid-April would be better.

Eric