[pct-l] boots?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:38:03 CST 2013

Thanks Glen

I found a recent review: but this was difficult to cite:

Janssen KW, van der Wees PJ, Rowe BH, de Bie R, van Mechelen W,
Verhagen E. Interventions for preventing ankle ligament injuries
(Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12.
Art. No.: CD009512. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009512.

This review is easy to understand:
Dizon, J.M., Reyes, J.J. 2010 A systematic review on the effectiveness
of external ankle supports in the prevention of inversion ankle
sprains among elite and recreational players.
Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 13, 309-317.

ankle brace and ankle tape are both effective to ankle sprain.

Thanks again. I can modify the last manuscript.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )