[pct-l] Lessons from the PCT

Rees Hughes Rees.Hughes at humboldt.edu
Thu Jan 10 19:59:33 CST 2013

As the Class of 2013 continues to prepare for section or thru hike and make
preparations, I thought that it might be helpful to consider some of the
lessons of four of last year's thrus.  Brett Fisher (Backtrack) suggested
that the five lessons from the PCT as articulated by Anna (North Star) and
Chris (Shutterbug) along with the five more added by Bobcat and finished
off with his own four, would be worthy of publishing.  I agreed.
 Reflection is such an important part of the PCT experience.  Tomorrow
(Friday), their advice will post on www.pcttrailsidereader.com . . .

Rees Hughes