[pct-l] Anybody want to leave before kick-off?

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Jan 6 14:39:43 CST 2013

My gal and I started on April 11.  I think 5 other people started that day.

We caught 4 more at Lake Morena prepping to ride out the incoming storm.  We rode the storm together and became pretty good friends.

One couple, we leap frogged with the entire time we were on the trail (324 miles, and we text often, still; Hi! Val and Larry!) and 3 others we met at various times and one gal in particular, we correspond with pretty regular and I am proud to call her "friend"! Hi Lisa!

That all started more than two weeks before KO.

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPad